About – STATE
State offers Income Protection Insurance, and many more insurance options in New Zealand. Knowing that you have put your life into the hands of a company that has been helping people for a century, will give you the immediate peace of mind.
We are doing things right. We have the reputation of delivering on our promises, and protecting people through thick and thin. With over a million trusted clients under our wing, we care for each one with an individual attention to detail, and to the requirements of each client’s needs. We form relationships that last a lifetime. We treat our clients as part of our team, and together we work as one to fulfil the financial needs of clients whom are in need of cover during the tough times.
We want to find ways to help protect the things that are important to you. We run our business with you – our customer – at the centre of everything we do.
Services – STATE
State offers Income Protection Insurance as well as a wide range of insurance covers in New Zealand. We offer our clients a combination of an experienced team with the ability to meet the needs of our clients, as well as our years of experience in the industry, which has built relationships in areas that will benefit our clients financially. Through partnerships in reliable fields, and customer care beyond any expectations, our services when it comes to income protection also offer:
- financial evidence at application time to obtain Agreed Value
- Income Cover, which is not then financially assessed again at claims time.
- Cover which will be calculated based on the income you can prove you were earning just before becoming disabled.
- Your choice of waiting periods, cover terms and payment terms
- Partners Life’s Income Cover provides you with the flexibility to structure your plan to most closely suit your needs.
- choice of six waiting periods, the period of time before your monthly Income Cover claim payment begins after becoming disabled; either 4, 8, 13, 26, 52, or 104 weeks.
- choice of two cover terms, either to age 65 or 70, and six payment term options of 3, 6 or 12 months, 2 or 5 years, or to the end of the cover term.
Your adviser will assist you to understand the implications of these options to enable you to make the best choice for your personal circumstances.
Summary of Services
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
Phone: 029 969 3549 / 021 615 663
Postal AddressPO Box 3233