About – AIA Insurance Group
AIA provides Term Life Insurance in New Zealand New Zealand, we have a range of insurance solutions and beneficial covers that will ensure the best interests of you and your family in time to comes. Each one of our insurance packages makes life easier if something should happen to you.
You can rest assured that you and your family will be financially protected no matter what life may bring. AIA Life Cover provides your loved ones with the financial support they need in the event of your death. We never know what life will throw at us. An unexpected illness or tragic accident can happen at any time, without warning. The only way you can be prepared for something like this, is to contact one of our experienced advisors, and let us explain our incredible covers. If you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness, you may choose to have your insurance paid out early, allowing quality time for you and your family before your death.
Services – AIA Insurance Group
AIA provides Term Life Insurance in New Zealand. We can great pride in our simple approach, transparent products, affordable and flexible premiums and personal advice.
Here are some other reasons why you should go with us for your Term Life Insurance that you receive the beneficial outcome from:
- We don't add extra fees to the monthly premiums
- Increase, decrease or even cancel your cover at any time you wish to
- There's a free trial period
- We are there when you need us
- Lump sum payment when you die
- Pay-out can be used for any purpose
- choose the cover amount that's right for your budget
- Worldwide cover
- cover options to choose from for your convenience
Don’t be left without a penny to pass on to your dependents, make for you leave a financial protection for your family should you die before the term insurance pays out. You never know what turn your life may take, having a little insurance to pay out when you need it, can be a valuable option in times of need.
Summary of Services
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Permanent Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Insurance
- Rent Insurance